Are you thinking about…
- Organizing papers, photographs, or other materials?
- Figuring out what to do with items left to you by family or friends?
- Planning a significant anniversary celebration for your organization or business?
- Preparing historical material for an exhibit or display?
- Setting up an oral history project?
Corvidae offers you the kind of services typically available only within the museum, archives, and library community. Whatever your situation, we will work with you to create a customized solution.
Some of the many services we provide:
- Set up an archives and records management program
- Assess and organize historical records and materials
- Prepare collections for sale or donation
- Conduct oral history interviews
- Carry out research, write and edit publications
- Train employees or volunteers in archival procedures
- Make recommendations about preservation, digitization, software, equipment, or supplies